quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2008

Música Pessoal

"Música pessoal, música!

Looking foward, pushing hard
I've been living in the fast lane
Hipocrisy is what they thought me
I've been living in the wrong way

But I have to keep on trying
Yeah, I have to keep on trying

I'm standing at this beach and this night should be my last
After all the poison, through my eyes I see my past, wich past?
My laughs are desguises, my tears are so real
I am not me anymore and the feeling I feel is an urge to kill

But I have to keep on trying
Instead I just keep on dying

Mother should have told me that I was sick and didn't know
Now Freud help me, oh God, help me!
'cause the feeling I feel don't agree with the real
And I have to break down and cry
I still poison myself and keep on dying
I was trying to figure out a way to survive
Out of my own without a reason to cry

So don't start crying just because I gave up on trying
I'm still at this beach and this night will be my last
Out of my own, without a reason to cry

I should have been clever or dummier
Taller or shorter, richer or poorer
I had to be weaker or stronger, shorter or longer
I shouldn't be me, myself nor I to get rid of this and stay alive

Música, pessoal, música!

Nenhum comentário: